Meet Our Professionally Licensed Coaching Staff. Kaptiva Sports Academy is focused on providing the most qualified, dedicated, and proficient coaching staff.
developing better people,
we are going to develop better players
Joan has been Technical Director and Coach of several oficial FCBarcelona International Football Camps, supervising the development of hundreds of young players from different countries and cultures (USA, Japan, Spain, Finland, Sweden, Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, India, Vietnam, etc.). He also was coaching on female football: general goalkeeper coaching at FCB Youth Academy and Head Coach of 1st Division team.
• UEFA Pro Coach
• FCBarcelona (2006/2011)
• Sports Manager Degree from the RFEF (Spanish Soccer Federation)
• International Football Course Instructor in Sydney (Australia)
• Physical Education Teacher in Barcelona (Spain)
Strength & Conditioning Coaching
Marc combines coaching at KSA with the Strength & Conditioning Coaching in a Semi Pro team in Spanish 3rd Division. Marc also has lot of experience with young players and the combination of both football coach positions makes him an expert in the U18 teams. He was a coach on the specific technique area of Cesc Fàbregas (Chelsea) Soccer Academy.
• UEFA PRO Coach
• Strength & Conditioning Coach in 3rd Division Spanish team.
• U18 Head Coach in UE Cornella
• Technique Area Coach in Fabregas Football Academy
Ignasi has been working with young football players for several years. He has coached boys from 14 to 18 years old in the best clubs, camps and other events. The last team that he coached finished the regular competition just before FC Barcelona and they won several tournaments like Danone Nations Cup. Ignasi was involved for 8 months in a US football school project with Bayern Munich.
• UEFA PRO Coach
• U14 Coach at GPS in Masschussets (USA)
• U12 Assistant Coach in UE Cornellà (Spain)
• NIKE Camp Coach
• Head Coach and General Manager in a local Club with 29 teams.